SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"If I wanted the government in my womb, I'd fuck a senator"

Just read this on Feministing about a woman kicked off American Airlines flight because of a T-shirt she wore (see message in title). Seems horrifying. Since when can an airline boot you for a dress code issue? Is there any other way to see this than a civil rights infringement? Shit! I need to go dig out my READ MY LIPS: KISSING DOESN'T KILL tees from the early '90s. You can now buy them at Opening Ceremony (how chic).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home