SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fashion Week, Day 2

Fashion Week is still a little crowded and annoying, but getting more fun. I saw Kimora Lee Simmons yesterday in the tents. She really looks like an Asian Barbie doll. Did I say this yesterday? Today, I saw Helena Christensen in the front row, and I've seen that milliner Patrick something-or-other every day so far. Otherwise the siting sitch has been very underwhelming. No Anna Wintour even! But I did see some other broad in sunglasses in the front row, and I was like, C'mon, honey, that's really nicking someone else's look! Today I saw Temperley London and Betsey Johnson, who, like last season, paraded her baby granddaughter Layla out on the stage. I kind of got excited to have a girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home