SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tiny Kicks?

My mom was in town for a quick visit this weekend. We had a little jaunt to Bye Bye Baby, where my mom helped us pick out our strollers, and did a few other errands. We walked through a few baby stores in Brooklyn (at Ola Baby we found the bedding we want, from DwellBaby) and saw some really great stuff in clothes that was a nice alternative to the Buy Buy Baby crap.

Today Ingrid and I went into the city to go to Bloomingdale's and as we were walking up 3rd Avenue at 57th Street, I felt this strong vibration in my pelvic region. It felt like a big metal pipe in me was experiencing one fast, strong vibration, like BOOM. It took my breath away and I was like, Whoa! Then it happened again, and I decided that might be Tiny's first kick!

We then saw City of Men, a really grim, and so good, movie. Science fiction about terrorism, and illegal immigration, and apocalypse and children and youth and innocence and war. Everyone should see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home