SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This is what 12 weeks looks like

I doubt anyone wants to see this, but I wanted a way to track my body's physical progress during the pregnancy. So here's 12 weeks--see the beginnings of the bump? I've gained a half cup size in my breasts, and my butt doesn't seem to have expanded, but when I asked Ingrid this, she was quiet. And then said, "Oh no, baby, no. It looks the same." My friend Alexa had gained 15 lbs by the first trimester, but she's 5'9".

Meanwhile, at home, Ingrid's really becoming Mr. Fix It. We had to patch a part of the wall in the potential baby's room, where two pieces of drywall needed to be connected. She looked it up online, we went to Lowe's and got Compounding Mixture, and she fixed the wall! I, for one, am impressed. We have yet to find a contractor we like, so we have to learn to do stuff ourselves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boobies and your girl are all HOT. All three of them!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home