SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Friday, March 02, 2007

25 Weeks


Tiny is kicking a boatload worth now. Or at least I think that's what it is. It feels like a really profound heartbeat, just one beat. Or like, indigestion, seriously. But I think it's her. She kicked a storm in yoga class today.

People are starting to notice the belly. For the first time, this week, a woman noticed me on the subway and offered me her seat (her young boyfriend just sat there. No comment.). It was so nice. I didn't take it cuz I wasn't feeling tired out but it was a very appreciated gesture.

Incidentally, I took a long, hard look at my ass in the full-length mirror at the gym the other day. It wasn't pretty. It used to be pretty but now it's hiding under layers of ice cream and pasta. Oh well. Tiny, we'll go to the gym together once you get here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home