SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Easy Labor?

We met with a different OB today, since we start rotating to meet the four different OBs, and midwife Bonnie, at Spring OB. We met Dr. Gahr today, whom we really liked. Alexa was saying she's their least favorite doctor, but Ingrid and I really liked her. She was kind of nerdy, but with a personality. She seemed to think we were crazy that we are having five baby showers, but I was like, bring it! She says my tummy is perfect in terms of measurement and my weight gain is fine. She said I should watch it with the weight training, as it can lead to back pain. (I could barely walk on Saturday, after lifting heavies on Friday night.)

I've been feeling Tiny kick a ton. Everyone wants to know the names. We aren't talking about them any more, because everyone wants to give their two cents. They're family names, ok?

Jen my work buddy gave me a few great books, one that I started last night: Easy Labor: Every Woman's Guide to Choosing Less Pain and More Joy During Childbirth. So far, so good. It's my beginning of educating myself.

Last night I met Christine Ebersole, the star of Grey Gardens on Broadway, and got my picture taken with her. She did an event at Bloomingdale's. I love musical theater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home