SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Target and my new breast pump

So I ordered the Medela Pump In Style from Target on Sat, Nov. 17, and requested 3 to 5 business days' delivery, and today, the 29th, it still hasn't arrived. Yesterday I tracked the package with UPS and it had been delivered, it said. To somewhere in Ohio. Awesome. I called Target and a guy on the 800-# told me that I needed to call back, that their computers were down.

I said, "My package hasn't been delivered in 11 days, and I'm annoyed and can YOU call me back?"

He: "We can't record the call because our computers are down, so I wouldn't have any way to write down your phone number."

Me: "Do you know how to use a fucking pencil?"

He: "Ma'am, please don't use..."

Me: Hangup.

Poor guy, I know I was venting and it wasn't his fault. Later, I called back and thankfully got a different phone rep, who checked into the order and apologized and said she is sending out a new breast pump, 2-day delivery at no cost to me. So Target's in my good graces again. Or, they will be once the pump arrives...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home