SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Friday, March 30, 2007

29 Weeks

My stepmom asked me the other day why Ingrid always cuts off my head in these pictures. Lynn, there are two reasons: 1) I don't look great or alive at 7:30 a.m., when we take these, and 2) We like to focus in on the tummy area to really see what has changed from week to week. That said, Ing took one of me, with my face, today, and in fact, it is ugly. Lynn, I'll send it to you privately to see.

Tired today. Going to yoga to try to revitalize. This morning had breakfast with my mom, who flew in for the Pennsylvania showers, that take place this weekend! Stay tuned for shower pictures!

PS Had a great dinner at Applewood (http://www.applewoodny.com/) in Park Slope last night. Ing had a DEEElicious fallen chocolate souffle--beYOND amazing. Yum. (Sorry everyone; on my Mac at work, where I'm posting right now, I can't embed links. Annoying!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home