SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome to the Third Trimester


Superova is 28 weeks this week! Happy birthday, Tiny! We opened a present on your behalf this morning--some beautiful Mustela beauty products, and a little dish and spoon, and some scratch-proof mittens, from my sister, Amanda. Thanks Amanda!

I went to a couple of events this week, and people who hadn't seen me in a while remarked that I was "carrying beautifully." That was nice to hear, especially feeling so weighted down these days. A guy in my office remarked that I looked nice today (am dressed up a bit, because it's not 20 degrees out, it's not hailing and it's not raining. I'm showing my legs), and said, "To be stylish, in your condition, is impressive." Thanks Joe!

I saw Mary-Louise Parker at one of my events, and she looked (too) skinny but beautiful. I wanted to say to her, "I love your work. I loved Proof and Angels in America. And your 8-months-pregnant tits were pretty incredible, too." But by the time she got there, I started feeling light-headed (not related to her breasts) and had to get my coat and go, so I didn't stay to try to talk to her. Damn it, Tiny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home