SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Braxton Hicks contractions

So, this week we're at 38 weeks, and I believe I had my first early contractions last night. I walked about 30 blocks in the morning and lifted weights at lunch, and while we were watching our Netflix, I felt these sharp jolts of discomfort from my lower pelvis through my vagina. They continued on and off for about an hour, and they weren't painful, exactly, but jarring. They sort of stopped my breath altogether. Jen, my work friend, says this is probably the beginning of my cervix opening up. I guess we'll find out on Friday, at my next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home