SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

36 Wks Pictures


To the random pregnant woman who posted on my blog, who is also a patient of Dr. Dodson and Margano, thank you! Good luck with your pregnancy and your delivery! Do you live in Brooklyn, and can we have play dates?

Last night I guess I had anxiety dreams. I dreamt that Melissa, who is going to replace me on maternity leave, was also pregnant. We were in a big Jeep together with some other pregnant women, all patients of Dr. Dodson, who was driving us, and our lab tests, somewhere for processing. I asked Dodson when Melissa is due, and she said, sometime in July. I freaked out cuz that meant Melissa wouldn't be able to do my maternity leave. I started thinking about other options, and then I woke up. Melissa isn't really pregnant. I don't think Dodson has a jeep. Ingrid thinks I have Mommy issues with Dodson, that I want her approval/want her to like me. That's probably true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home