SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Friday, May 11, 2007

35 Weeks


Are my boobs starting to really sag? This picture might not be very lovely, but here it is, people! I've gained 26 lbs, which Dr. Dodson says is a good gain, and I'm measuring just right in terms of belly circumference.

Meanwhile, our tenant has new leaks in her apartment after last night's rains. Brilliant. Don't buy a brownstone, people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Sag? Are you kidding? It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. You are being brave, open, honest and beautiful - having a kid has to be the coolest thing about being a human being, this is what we do, it's so raw, so real. This blog is amazing and I love following you on this incredible journey. Tiny is almost here!!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey- this is totally random but I am due more or less the same time as you (6/14) and also at Spring OB. I was googling Dr. Margano because I have to go in for a growth check and wanted the phone number.... and found your blog. anyway, nice blog. this is #2 for me so I am (a little) less freaked out. but not much. I found out yesterday I am 1/2 centimeter dilated so I could go into early labor but am praying not. too much to do still.. anyway, good luck!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home