SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Friday, May 04, 2007

34 Weeks



Eight and a half months! Ing says I'm getting big. A woman came up to me at the gym this week, after we were in spin class together, and said, "Excuse me, but I'm pregnant, 3 months, and I saw you, and I wanted to ask you about working out while pregnant because I don't know anyone pregnant who works out." HUH? I told her to check out Fit Pregnancy magazine, and babycenter.com and urbanbaby.com, and that there are tons of resources online about exercise and pregnancy. I told about my workout regimen during pregnancy and she seemed relieved, but totally lost. I was surprised.

These are some toys--and the cookie party favors Ilka got for our NYC shower--that are in the nursery right now. Beautiful stuffed animals from different local Brooklyn toy stores. This weekend is the last shower, in Stone Harbor. Finally, the weather is making it feel like spring. No rain and storms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home