SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Breastfeeding. First Reactions


I have been SO lucky. I haven't needed the breast whisperer. Since Clyde was born, she latched on to my nipples right away. (In addition to an amazing cervix and pelvis, evidently, according to the breastfeeding consultant at NYU, I also have amazing nipples. Don't worry. I'm not posting any pictures.) She's eating well, the only problem is, she'll eat for maybe five or ten minutes and then fall asleep, and want to eat again in just an hour or less. So it's not the most efficient yet. But no pain, no chapped nipples, no infections, not yet anyway. I've been SUPER lucky, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home