SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Rosie & Barbara and difficult women

So the Rosie/Babs fight is all over, and I believe it. Both of them are supposed to be very difficult to work with. I would've loved to be in the dressing room that morning.

The L Word was a major disappointment. Cybill didn't appear yet, neither did Marlee--they're saving them for episode 2, I guess. But the show had a ton of drama, and almost no sex, save for a tiny, sad S&M scene with Mia Kirshner and Elodie Bouchez (who is hot generally but looks like a drag queen in this character--one that resembles French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld), and a failed attempt at a threeway. Bring back the actual sex! And Shane, grow the F up, for goodness sake! Get over your daddy issues and move ON!

Dr. Dodson called today. The second half of our Integrated Screen, the diagnostic for Down Syndrome and other chromosomal disorders, came back normal. We are very relieved. Tiny is hanging in there, it seems!

Ok, Without a Trace is back on...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just catching up - but have to say A) You look so much better pregnant in your undies than I do not pregnant in mine! B)Totally agree with you L Word commentary, but to me, L Word is like pizza and sex (ya know, even when it's bad it's still good) C) My mom had me and my brother naturally in the 70s - she says she and her friends thought they were "really cool earthy chicks" But none of my friends have done that today...maybe because they don't hand out medals or mother of the year awards for having natural child birth!!! D) LOVE LOVE your blog and so psyched I finally know about it :)
XOXO

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home