SuperOva

A cheap but charming NYC lesbian mom muses about muses about consumerism and wanting the good life, without having to pay top dollar for it. (Oh, and with some random ramblings about her own extended family, parenting toddlers, the NYC school system, fashion, Lindsay Lohan, and other fun stuff.)

Friday, April 20, 2007

32 Wks = Eight Months!



Whoo hoo! We've made it eight months! Yesterday, a woman in my spin class told me that if she ever gets pregnant, she aspires to be me. (I think she was referring to working out at 8 months.)

Aunt Peggy from France was in town last night, and brought us beautiful French baby clothes, including these too-insane Christian Lacroix tights, that say "Christian Lacroix" on the bum. Ingrid said, referring to Tiny, "The bitch is going to be more stylish than we are!" Tiny, we love you!

My mom, who is also in town, met us for dinner, and saw me walking up the street, waddling. I guess I am waddling now. It's hard though! My mom only gained 17 lbs during her pregnancy, and she had to be taken off of lab work, and seated at a desk in the second trimester. Anemia and low blood pressure runs in the family, I guess?

Our NYC shower is Sunday. Hopefully we can fit everyone--and everything in the house. All the Eberly women will be there, plus my mom and Fred, and hopefully most of our friends. Thanks in advance, everyone. Fresh direct, may you show up on time on Sunday am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home